- NDC opposes naming of UDS campus after late C.K Tedam
- I have been sleeping with my father for 4 years – 24-year-old lady confesses
- Barbados requests 375 Ghanaian nurse- President accepts in principle
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
More Politics News
Parliament summons Minister over Israel Pilgrimage
The Chieftaincy and Religious Affairs Minister Kofi Dzamesi will be hauled before Parliament today,...
- Posted June 21, 2017
Constituency level confusion caused NDC’s defeat – Nii Lante
he 13-member Kwesi Botchway committee set up by the National Democratic Congress (NDC) to...
- Posted June 20, 2017
John Mahama made irresponsible appointments – PC Appiah Ofori
The former New Patriotic Party (NPP) Member of Parliament (MP) for Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa, Hon P...
- Posted June 19, 2017