- Listen: Kwabena Kwabena features Manifest in hit song; album launch set for Nov 30
- 2018 budget: Gov’t sets up Voluntary Fund to support education sector
- 2018 budget today; more jobs, tax reforms
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
More Business News
Video: Will 3% VAT flat rate hike prices? Get blow-by-blow explanation
During the 2016 electioneering campaign, the NPP promised and subsequently implemented the 3% VAT...
- Posted August 2, 2017
Ghana is the best place to invest – Bawumia to Maltese investors
Vice president Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has told Maltese investors that Ghana has the most...
- Posted July 28, 2017
China supports ‘Planting for Food and Jobs’ with processing equipment
The government of the Peoples Republic of China through the Chinese Embassy in Ghana...
- Posted July 27, 2017
Economists highly confident of single digit inflation in 2018
Some economists are positive Ghana will attain single digit inflation by next year. According...
- Posted July 20, 2017
Ghana ranked 18th most attractive investment destination in Africa
Ghana is the 18th most attractive economy for investments flowing into the African continent...
- Posted July 19, 2017
China’s economy grows faster than expected
China’s economy grew at an annual rate of 6.9% between April and June according...
- Posted July 17, 2017
Pre-paid meters to be installed for at least 95% of all ECG customers
The Electricity Company of Ghana would soon be compelled to install prepaid meters across...
- Posted July 17, 2017
Procurement delays impeding new oil explorations – GNPC CEO
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation, GNPC, has appealed to President Akufo Addo to intervene...
- Posted July 10, 2017
Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority goes wild over frequent breakdown of GCNet system
The Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (GPHA) has expressed worry about the frequent breakdown...
- Posted July 4, 2017
China sinks $15bn into Ghana’s economy
Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has expressed optimism over a $15 billion funding partnership...
- Posted June 26, 2017