- Ghana will one day have a female President – Akufo Addo predicts
- Wizkid enters Guinness Book of Records 2018
- No Terrorist Attack On Accra Mall – Police
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
More Business News
We don’t accept deposits – MenzGold to BoG
Menzgold Company Limited has denied claims by the Central Bank that it receives deposits...
- Posted August 9, 2017
Some Ghanaians dissatisfied with management of $3.4bn oil revenue
Participants at a forum on management of petroleum revenue in the Ashanti Region have...
- Posted August 7, 2017
Banks to be repaid from $ 2.4bn energy bond by end of August
Banks that are exposed to the energy sector debt should be receiving their due...
- Posted August 4, 2017
RSML, others projected to make $1billion in Mandatory tow contract
Road Safety Management Ltd, its allied companies implementing the controversial mandatory towing levy, could...
- Posted August 4, 2017
Video: Will 3% VAT flat rate hike prices? Get blow-by-blow explanation
During the 2016 electioneering campaign, the NPP promised and subsequently implemented the 3% VAT...
- Posted August 2, 2017
Ghana is the best place to invest – Bawumia to Maltese investors
Vice president Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has told Maltese investors that Ghana has the most...
- Posted July 28, 2017
China supports ‘Planting for Food and Jobs’ with processing equipment
The government of the Peoples Republic of China through the Chinese Embassy in Ghana...
- Posted July 27, 2017
Economists highly confident of single digit inflation in 2018
Some economists are positive Ghana will attain single digit inflation by next year. According...
- Posted July 20, 2017
Ghana ranked 18th most attractive investment destination in Africa
Ghana is the 18th most attractive economy for investments flowing into the African continent...
- Posted July 19, 2017
China’s economy grows faster than expected
China’s economy grew at an annual rate of 6.9% between April and June according...
- Posted July 17, 2017