- Listen: Kwabena Kwabena features Manifest in hit song; album launch set for Nov 30
- 2018 budget: Gov’t sets up Voluntary Fund to support education sector
- 2018 budget today; more jobs, tax reforms
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
The Association of Ghana Industries (AGI), the umbrella body of all industrial firms in Ghana has...
Mobile telecom operator, MTN Ghana has announced the comeback of the ‘Cash Out’ feature which is...
Vice president Alhaji Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has left Accra for Vienna, Austria to participate in the...
More Business News
Ghana, Ivory Coast Must Reap Higher Cocoa Benefits – Akufo-Addo
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has disclosed that Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire have agreed...
- Posted October 17, 2017
WorldRemit, Miss Ghana UK tip art as Ghana’s future
Leading digital money transfer service WorldRemit and the Miss Ghana UK Foundation are banking...
- Posted October 4, 2017
Ghana could save over GH¢1 billion through digital payments by 2020 – Report
UN-based Better Than Cash Alliance has released a report documenting the Ghana’s progress in...
- Posted September 28, 2017
$50m dairy, beef factory to be established in Sekyere East District
The Sekyere East District Assembly, in the Ashanti Region, has secured a partnership agreement...
- Posted September 25, 2017
Tema port: Customs seize under-declared container from China
A 40-footer container which was under-declared by an importer has been intercepted by Customs...
- Posted September 19, 2017
Petroleum prices projected to increase by 14%
The energy sector is likely to witness its first major shock in decades with...
- Posted September 13, 2017
We can’t regulate interest rates on investment – Micro finance companies
Despite calls for micro finance companies to quote realistic returns on investments, some micro...
- Posted August 28, 2017