- NDC opposes naming of UDS campus after late C.K Tedam
- I have been sleeping with my father for 4 years – 24-year-old lady confesses
- Barbados requests 375 Ghanaian nurse- President accepts in principle
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
Ghana Beyond Committee apologises over cover page gaffe
The Ghana Beyond Committee has apologized for the use of Kenya’s skyline as cover for the Ghana Beyond Aid Charter.
The document put together by a committee headed by the senior minister depicts high rise buildings over a green landscape. One of the buildings in the image has however turned out to be the headquarters of Dawit Insurance in Nairobi.
The development has provoked some Ghanaians including Kumbungu MP Ras Mubarak who has described the flop as embarrassing to the nation.
“I feel so embarrassed and government minions should spare us. You see a spirited defence of this very embarrassing spectacle. They are telling Ghanaians that we shouldn’t worry about the cover of the document; we should focus on the substance. But if you were to go inside the substance you will even realize that there a bundle of contradictions.”
In a statement, the committee said it will ensure that the cover page of the charter will be replaced before it is distributed to stakeholders.