- NDC opposes naming of UDS campus after late C.K Tedam
- I have been sleeping with my father for 4 years – 24-year-old lady confesses
- Barbados requests 375 Ghanaian nurse- President accepts in principle
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
MPs pay last respect to late Kwabena Adjei
Members of Parliament will later today pay their last respect to one-time Leader of the House, late Dr. Kwabena Adjei.
The former NDC National Chairman will be laid in-state in parliament for his colleague lawmakers to file past his remains before he makes his journey home, in the New Oti region, where he would be buried.
He once served as Majority Leader of the House under Rawlings’ regime and MP for Biakoye in the Volta region.
The former National Chairman of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC), Dr. Kwabena Adjei died on March 12 after a protracted illness.