- NDC opposes naming of UDS campus after late C.K Tedam
- I have been sleeping with my father for 4 years – 24-year-old lady confesses
- Barbados requests 375 Ghanaian nurse- President accepts in principle
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
EC moves to ‘demystify’ operations; meets stakeholders
The Electoral Commission is set to engage its key stakeholders as part of efforts to bring its work closer to citizens.
The EC said in a release that the purpose of these consultations is to hear first-hand what the concerns and issues of key stakeholders are regarding the Commission and its operations.
EC Chairperson, Jean Mensa, Deputy Chairperson, Dr Bossman Eric Asare, Deputy Chairperson and other Commissioners will be among the delegation.
Already the Commission has visited a number of media houses including The Multimedia Group, Citi FM, Despite Group of Companies, Graphic Communications Group, and the Ghana Journalists Association