- ‘Funding for NABCO not a problem’ – Oppong Nkrumah
- US asks Turkey for Saudi journalist ‘murder’ tape
- Akufo-Addo’s free SHS, double track is Ghana’s major blessing – Mike Hammah
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
Guinness Ghana excites customers with product-inspired food
One of Ghana’s favourite stout, Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, has delighted the thousands of foodies who thronged this year’s Accra Food Festival with an array of meals and cocktails made with the popular beverage.
Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd., in partnership with Yolo Experiences – restaurant owners of Coco Lounge, Urban Grill and Carbon, gave Ghanaians a bold food experience made with staples like beef, chicken, and rice, as well as cocktails and desserts celebrating the different taste notes of Guinness to surprise the many who hitherto considered it as simply an alcoholic beverage.
Addressing the media at the event, the Marketing Manager of Guinness Ghana, Lesego Lebogang Mohale, said “Our consumers are at the heart of what we do at Guinness and we believe they shouldn’t have to compromise on taste hence we are excited to offer them an experience MADE OF MORE with our latest taste note innovation using Guinness assisted by our partners.”
She added, “Our business strategy has always been to deliver a consistent quality product, the best value and an unmatched consumer experience. We are incredibly thrilled about this bold venture as we seek to inspire our consumers to broaden their taste notes with their favourite stout – Guinness.”
Guinness Ghana says it seeks to leverage this initiative to build its brand equity, which is, introducing distinct products which will go a long way to increase the company’s volumes.
The Accra Food Festival celebrates the diversity of international cuisines and cultures present in Ghana.
Restaurants, hotels, and brands associated with food and drink sectors showcased their specialties with the general public. This year’s event was held at the Polo Grounds in Accra.