- ‘Funding for NABCO not a problem’ – Oppong Nkrumah
- US asks Turkey for Saudi journalist ‘murder’ tape
- Akufo-Addo’s free SHS, double track is Ghana’s major blessing – Mike Hammah
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
I don’t break hearts; I’m not like Dumelo – James Gardiner
Ghanaian actor James Gardiner has promised never to break the heart of any woman.
James, who recently said John Dumelo ditched his cousin has told Delay on the Delay Show that he would always be faithful to his fiancee.
According to him, his friend and colleague actor, John Dumelo went out with his cousin but did not marry her.
“Of course,” he replied.
However he promised he would never do that to any lady because he is not like John Dumelo.
“I am not like that (like John). I don’t mess around,” he said.
Asked if Dumelo messed around with women, he quipped: “Yes, he does.”
John Dumelo, few months ago, got married to Gifty Mawunya Nkornu, a graduate of the University of Ghana.
The couple successfully kept their marriage a secret, away from media focus.
The wedding which was attended by renowned showbiz personalities and public figures was held at a private location in Accra.