- NDC opposes naming of UDS campus after late C.K Tedam
- I have been sleeping with my father for 4 years – 24-year-old lady confesses
- Barbados requests 375 Ghanaian nurse- President accepts in principle
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
Europa League: Chelsea to meet Malmö,Celtic get Valencia in last 32
Arsenal will face Belarusian side BATE Borisov in the Europa League round of 32, while Chelsea have been drawn against Sweden’s Malmo.
Inter Milan will play Rapid Vienna after dropping down from the Champions League, and Celtic take on Valencia having narrowly scraped through the group stage.
The seeded sides, which include the 12 group winners and four best third-ranked teams from the Champions League group stage, will be away for the first legs on Thursday, Feb. 14, before playing their home legs a week later.
Arsenal will play their second leg on Wednesday, Feb. 20 as they cannot play at home on the same night as Chelsea. Any other fixtures changes are yet to be confirmed by UEFA.
Viktoria Plzen vs. Dinamo Zagreb
Club Brugge vs. FC Salzburg
Rapid Vienna vs. Inter Milan
Slavia Prague vs. Genk
Krasnodar vs. Bayer Leverkusen
Zurich vs. Napoli
Malmo vs. Chelsea
Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Frankfurt
Celtic vs. Valencia
Rennes vs. Real Betis
Olympiakos vs. Dynamo Kyiv
Lazio vs. Sevilla
Fenerbache vs. Zenit
Sporting CP vs. Villarreal
BATE Borisov vs. Arsenal
Galatasaray vs. Benfica