- On Free SHS: Let’s not misunderstand Ken Ofori-Atta
- TTH Attack: Police release arrested Kandahar Boys
- Lawyer encourages youth to plant more trees to protect lives
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
Ivanka Trump wears form-fitting white dress to reunite with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
What a fun dinner!
Ivanka Trump was all smiles on Tuesday night as she enjoyed dinner with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie Grégoire Trudeau. The event was part of the three-day Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit and Gala in Washington, D.C.
The first daughter attended the kick-off event in a form-fitting white dress, with the hemline hitting just above her knees. She accessorized the frock with a pair of statement black earrings.
As for Sophie (Canada doesn’t officially use the first lady title), she dazzled in a white dress with sparkly beading on the front. The prime minister sat in between the two ladies and looked dapper as ever in a black suit that he paired with a skinny tie.
The PM was the keynote speaker for the gala, and he took the opportunity to explain why he’s hoping to get President Trump to include key issues like the protection of women’s rights, environment and labor in the new NAFTA agreement.
After the speech, the prime minister and first daughter spoke and took photos with high school students in attendance.
If you recall, the first daughter and prime minister first crossed paths back in March 2017 when Trudeau hosted Trump at an outsider-themed Broadway show. Ivanka Trump joined a 600 person delegation — including many proud Canadians and more than 123 ambassadors to the United Nations — for a mid-week showing of Broadway’s “Come From Away.”