- JUSTINA OF OBUOBA FM NOMINATED FOR RTP AWARDS
- RTI Coalition wants Geneva to push Ghana to pass Right to Information Law
- School Children Waving At Presidents In The Sun No Big Deal – GES
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
NCA Shuts Down Montie FM
Montie FM, a radio station sympathetic to the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) has been shut down by the National Communications Authority over unpaid license fee.
The station, according to obuobafm.com sources, went off the air around 3pm Wednesday evening after it persistently failed to heed to caution by the regulator to pay up its debt.
Montie FM became popular in the build up to the 2016 elections when some panelists who had appeared on a political show were jailed by the Supreme Court for threatening judges with death.