- Ghana will one day have a female President – Akufo Addo predicts
- Wizkid enters Guinness Book of Records 2018
- No Terrorist Attack On Accra Mall – Police
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
SSNIT scandal: Board meets over IT Manager today
Board Members of SSNIT will meet today, August 30, to give approval for the Company’s IT Manager to be sacked for faking the Ph.D. which he used to gain employment there.
Caleb Aflalo’s act has been in the news since Monday when it emerged that he presented falsified qualifications to secure the high-level position at SSNIT.
The incident has triggered discussions about the scrutiny which goes into recruitments in public institutions. Caleb Afaglo in an exclusive interaction with Starr News has disputed claims that certificates he presented were fake.
Meanwhile, Mr. Afaglo in an exclusive interaction with Starr News has disputed claims that the certificates he presented were fake.
Commenting on the matter, Labour Consultant Austin Gamey said it will be improper and unjust to sack Afaglo alone. Austin Gamey says all Managers and Directors who played a role in his recruitment must be equally sacked.
Meanwhile, the Economic and Organized Crime Office on Tuesday raided the office of Perfect Business Systems, the IT firm that was contracted by SSNIT to install the now controversial $72 million software.