- U-17 WWC: Ghana top group thanks to Abdulai brace
- Supreme Court to determine fate of pardoned Montie 3 today
- 40-year dev’t plan was backed by data – Nii Moi Thompson reacts
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
My parents won’t let me move out till I’m married – Yvonne Okoro
Award-winning actress and film producer Yvonne Okoro has disclosed, that she still lives with her parents because she is not married. According to the talented actress, her parents will not let her move out unless she has found her husband.
In an interview with Delay on August 27, 2017 which was aired on GHOne TV, Yvonne Okoro revealed that her parents are very traditional when it comes to relationships, which is why she cannot introduce a man to them unless she is in a serious relationship with him.
Yvonne recently revealed that she was romantically involved with someone outside the showbiz industry, but kept mute on his identity. She opined that the state of many celebrity relationships has left her cautious about her own romantic life, hence her decision to keep silent about it.
She noted due to the industry’s ability to make personal matters easily known by just a click of a button, she would rather ‘spoil herself outside’ and keep that part of her life away from the industry.