- ‘She could have done better’ – NPP MP condemns Ayorkor Botchway’s behaviour
- Drones for medical supplies essential – IMF boss
- EC worker sued for allegedly altering her age to benefit more
- Schools warned against poorly lit classrooms that can cause poor vision epidemic
- Stonebwoy to perform at 2017 BET Experience Main Stage
- MTN presents cash prizes to Heroes of Change Season III winners
- China ready to support Ghana’s economic transformation – Chinese VP
- Portions of Asamankese-Akwatia highway bad
- Otumfuo Osei Tutu makes historic visit to Techiman
- Stop illicit financial flows to raise more revenue – Lawyer
CAF Executive members to visit Ghana in September
The executive members of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) led by its President Ahmad Ahmad will visit Ghana in September for an important delegates meeting.
The executive members of the continent’s football governing body will be in Ghana on September 21 for a meeting to discuss issues confronting African Football.
The delegation would pay a courtesy call on President Nana Akufo Addo at the Jubilee House on September 22.
They will also attend the Alhaji Sly Tetteh memorial lectures, which will be held in Accra.
The delegation will then travel to Cape Coast where they will watch the final match of the WAFU Cup of Nations tournament to be hosted by Ghana.
The CAF delegation is expected to depart Accra on September 25.